Samstag, Januar 30, 2010

...one Blog to post it all...

Its been a while, since my last post. Many things have turned. We have moved house and studio twice during the last six month. But now at the new location I have a great huge Worksop-Atelier...
Also I have searched a new internet nick. Thats not easy to get something originelly. But I have take my real name ant have googeld its meaning. So, "Stefan" stands for "Crown" and "Bernhard" for "Bear" - thats it, just the same name with a better sound... :-)

I have many plans, many work to do, but I want to share more of my work no the net. I have seen a thread of sculpting a minibust a day. This was very inspiring for me and I have decide to try it. Sometimes if I have the time I will post a vidcast of the day on youtube.

Keine Kommentare: